Traumatising Children With Sarah Haskins

// January 23rd, 2010 // Internets, Kids

Harry has been greatly affected by the accidental viewing (on his mother’s iPhone) of a Sarah Haskins podcast. For those not familiar with Sarah, she does a weekly biting satire of US commercials aimed at women on various topics, “Target: Women”.

Here’s the podcast in question:

Lessons Harry has learned from this video:

- “My boobs are jealous of my butt” is the most hilarious phrase ever uttered and should be repeated at 5 minute intervals throughout the day. Or “Stupid butt!” is an acceptable alternative.
- Calling someone a “super hot sex babe” is also very funny
- Husbands are idiots
- The “digestive system” is something to be feared, especially when lying in your bed late at night, as it may crawl in and attack you at any moment with lightning bolts

Yet another reason you shouldn’t let your 6 year old near your iPhone.

749 Responses to “Traumatising Children With Sarah Haskins”

1. ucuz takipçi al ve daha fazlası için sitemizi hemen ziyaret edebilirsiniz.

2. Youtube Abone Satın Al

3. Lbyrlf says:

buy ventolin inhaler – ventolin pills can i buy ventolin over the counter in usa

4. My husband and i were now contented Albert managed to finish off his preliminary research because of the ideas he obtained while using the weblog. It’s not at all simplistic just to always be freely giving tips and tricks that some other people could have been selling. We really take into account we’ve got you to thank for this. The explanations you made, the simple blog navigation, the friendships you can make it possible to promote – it’s got many extraordinary, and it’s making our son in addition to us consider that this issue is thrilling, and that is highly pressing. Thanks for the whole thing!

5. I would like to convey my affection for your kindness giving support to those individuals that really need guidance on this concept. Your personal commitment to getting the message all over became extraordinarily beneficial and have in most cases encouraged employees just like me to realize their endeavors. Your amazing informative help means a great deal a person like me and further more to my mates. Best wishes; from all of us.

6. yeezy says:

I am glad for commenting to let you know of the cool discovery my friend’s girl developed reading through yuor web blog. She figured out a wide variety of things, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an excellent giving mood to get folks without difficulty know precisely various very confusing issues. You undoubtedly exceeded her desires. Thank you for showing these powerful, dependable, educational and as well as cool thoughts on your topic to Kate.

7. Rxjrjb says:

cytotec 800 – cytotec online pharmacy with paypal buy cytotec australia

8. yeezys says:

My wife and i ended up being very delighted Peter could finish off his web research using the precious recommendations he made from your weblog. It’s not at all simplistic just to always be offering thoughts which usually others might have been selling. We really keep in mind we’ve got the blog owner to be grateful to for that. The specific explanations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you can help instill – it’s got mostly impressive, and it’s letting our son in addition to the family reckon that this subject matter is entertaining, and that is exceptionally indispensable. Thanks for everything!

9. kd shoes says:

I want to express some appreciation to you for bailing me out of such a incident. Right after researching through the world wide web and seeing suggestions which were not beneficial, I believed my life was done. Living minus the answers to the problems you have sorted out all through your entire posting is a critical case, as well as those that might have negatively damaged my career if I hadn’t come across the blog. Your expertise and kindness in taking care of all things was invaluable. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a solution like this. I can now relish my future. Thank you so much for the specialized and sensible help. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web sites to any person who will need tips on this topic.

10. I as well as my buddies came following the nice solutions on your web page and then developed an awful suspicion I had not thanked the web blog owner for those strategies. My women were definitely absolutely thrilled to learn all of them and have now absolutely been loving these things. Appreciate your genuinely well kind and then for finding variety of wonderful useful guides millions of individuals are really eager to be informed on. Our honest apologies for not saying thanks to earlier.

11. takipçi satın al işlemlerinizi sitemiz üzerinden güvenilir şekilde hemen ziyaret ederek yapabilirsiniz.

12. where to buy ivermectin https://ivermectin1.com/ ivermectin for humans amazon

13. umarim kesintisiz herg�n �alisir

14. oooo kimler kimler var hayretler i�erisindeyimm??

15. Vsetua says:

ivermectin virus – stromectola online generic ivermectin cream

16. I Learned My Stalkers

17. I precisely wanted to say thanks again. I’m not certain the things I would’ve made to happen in the absence of the tricks revealed by you relating to this situation. This has been the distressing situation in my view, but considering a expert strategy you solved that forced me to weep for gladness. I am just happier for the guidance and even expect you comprehend what an amazing job you happen to be providing teaching the mediocre ones thru your webblog. Most likely you haven’t come across all of us.

18. curry says:

I just wanted to develop a word to express gratitude to you for those amazing concepts you are giving here. My extended internet investigation has finally been honored with beneficial information to go over with my partners. I would point out that many of us website visitors actually are unequivocally endowed to exist in a decent website with so many special individuals with great concepts. I feel truly blessed to have used your entire webpages and look forward to so many more cool minutes reading here. Thanks once again for everything.

19. I intended to write you this very little observation to finally give thanks over again with the extraordinary tactics you’ve shared in this case. It was so unbelievably open-handed of people like you to give extensively all that a lot of people would have advertised as an e book to end up making some profit on their own, most importantly since you might well have tried it in case you desired. The concepts also acted to be the good way to know that many people have the same passion just as my personal own to figure out a little more on the topic of this problem. I believe there are millions of more pleasant sessions up front for many who read your blog.

20. I truly wanted to compose a small word so as to thank you for these splendid strategies you are giving out at this site. My considerable internet look up has now been compensated with sensible information to share with my contacts. I ‘d suppose that most of us visitors are unequivocally endowed to be in a fantastic community with so many special professionals with useful solutions. I feel quite fortunate to have discovered your web site and look forward to some more fun times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.

21. I would like to show my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this type of predicament. After checking throughout the world wide web and seeing opinions which were not helpful, I thought my entire life was over. Existing devoid of the answers to the difficulties you’ve resolved through your main article is a critical case, and those that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn’t come across your web blog. Your main understanding and kindness in playing with all things was invaluable. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a thing like this. I can also now relish my future. Thank you so much for your reliable and result oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to suggest your blog post to any individual who will need support about this matter.

22. sosyal medya uygulamarlıdna fenomen olmak sizin için her kapıyı açabilicek güçte bir ünvandır.

23. generyczny stromectol http://ivermectin1.com/ stromectol ivermectin

24. ivermektin 1 krГ©m ГЎltalГЎnos https://ivermectin1.com/ stromectol 3mg tablets

25. Jhtthf says:

ivermectin uk – stromectol online canada ivermectin 0.5% lotion

26. z pack cost at walmart https://azithrozpack.com mexican z pak

27. Keithzinty says:

gay dating in pa
    grr gay dating login
    gay dating websites types

28. marylynu27 says:

Someone essentially assist to make critically articles I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post amazing. Excellent job!

29. Keithzinty says:

gay man dating
    fort myers fl gay dating sites
    gay men geek to geek dating

30. Keithzinty says:

gay torture dating
    marcia gay harden dating
    joe lozano gay dating

31. http://stromectolo.com – ivermectin pills for humans for sale

32. Keithzinty says:

minnesota gay dating site
    yuba city gay dating
    dating gay

33. stromectol ivermectin buy https://ivermectin1.com/ where to buy ivermectrin for humans

34. Keithzinty says:

fw indian gay dating.
    free gay dating in india
    gay dating orlando

35. Zigusstuh says:

http://buyplaquenilcv.com/ – Plaquenil

36. Keithzinty says:

gay japanese dating site
    gay mature men dating
    29 dating 18 gay

37. I didn’t think it would work but I was really shocked when it came in ??