Happy Birthdays Abound!

// December 19th, 2008 // People

Today is my little brother Sam’s birthday. He is 30! Amazing huh. And so, to embarrass him, here he is performing in all his glory, with no fancy egg laying graphics!!

Happy birthday Sam.

Also today is my dear friend Audrey’s birthday. She is EVEN OLDER than Sam! I don’t have much to embarrass her with except this photo of her aged 17…

1992 Audrey

Happy birthday Audrey.

You are both awesome, and also both look good with guitars. And have shaggy hair and stuff.

975 Responses to “Happy Birthdays Abound!”

1. DonaldDuege says:

cdg sex games
    free no credit card sex games
    online sex games free

2. DonaldDuege says:

sex games sites
    drunk party sex games
    slumber party sex games college

3. Shwvpymn says:

what to expect after taking ivermectin for scabies ivermectin and blood thinners

4. HrhsDycle says:

ivermectin pour-on tractor supply ivermectin overdose in cats

5. I not to mention my buddies came checking out the nice recommendations located on your web site and then all of a sudden got a terrible feeling I never expressed respect to you for those strategies. Most of the guys are already happy to read through all of them and have now extremely been having fun with them. Thank you for indeed being really kind and then for considering variety of fabulous things most people are really desperate to be aware of. Our sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

6. kd shoes says:

My husband and i were really thankful Edward could round up his researching out of the ideas he got in your site. It is now and again perplexing just to happen to be releasing strategies that some other people might have been making money from. And we also realize we need the writer to be grateful to for that. The main illustrations you made, the straightforward web site navigation, the relationships you make it possible to engender – it is everything fantastic, and it is making our son and our family imagine that the topic is awesome, and that is rather mandatory. Thanks for all!

7. I just wanted to compose a simple remark in order to express gratitude to you for all the great concepts you are posting at this website. My prolonged internet research has finally been recognized with professional facts and techniques to talk about with my pals. I ‘d say that most of us readers are truly endowed to be in a wonderful network with so many lovely individuals with great advice. I feel rather fortunate to have come across the webpages and look forward to tons of more awesome times reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

8. I want to express my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this trouble. Because of browsing throughout the world-wide-web and finding ways which are not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Living without the answers to the issues you’ve fixed through your entire write-up is a crucial case, as well as the ones that could have adversely damaged my career if I had not encountered your web page. Your personal knowledge and kindness in touching all the things was important. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a point like this. I’m able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the reliable and sensible guide. I will not hesitate to suggest your web blog to anybody who ought to have guidelines on this subject matter.

9. Cebbpeesy says:

best mail order pharmacy canada humana rx mail order pharmacy