Obligatory L Word Post

// February 15th, 2006 // Gaysville

The L Word is very good at the moment. I die everytime Bette comes on the screen! She is so hot!! Jennifer Beals is an excellent actress too. (Time to rewatch Flashdance?)

It is very explicit though isn’t it? I remember when we got excited when tv showed two women lying in the same bed talking. Now we have about 10 lesbian sex acts on free-to-air tv every Monday night.

Not that I’m complaining.

78 Responses to “Obligatory L Word Post”

1. chloroquine purchase plaquenil para que sirve hydroxychloroquine

2. chloroquine death buy hcq difference between chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine

3. instagram takipçi satın al

4. hydroxychloroquine uses what does hydroxychloroquine do when was hydroxychloroquine first used

5. chloroquine phosphate generic name chloroquine phosphate plaquenil hydroxychloroquine sulfate

6. hydroxychloroquine cost buy hcq dosage for hydroxychloroquine

7. Charlesmum says:

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling settled to where I sat. “Repute’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if low-down of his exploits were shared by means of settlers hither multitudinous a fire in Aeternum.

He waved to a unimpassioned keg hard by us, and I returned his gesticulate with a nod. He filled a field-glasses and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the excluding prior to continuing.

“As a betting chains, I’d be assenting to wager a adequate speck of coin you’re in Ebonscale Reach on the side of more than the wet one’s whistle and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my with it to the capitulate slung across my back.

8. hydroxychloroquine for covid 19 generic chloroquine plaquenil 400 mg

9. kyrie shoes says:

I wanted to post you one tiny word to finally say thank you once again with the pleasing views you’ve contributed on this website. This has been really incredibly open-handed with people like you to allow unhampered all that a lot of people would have offered for an e-book to help with making some cash on their own, even more so considering that you might well have tried it if you ever wanted. These advice as well worked as the easy way to be sure that someone else have a similar dream just as mine to find out a great deal more pertaining to this matter. Certainly there are several more fun sessions in the future for people who view your website.

10. kd13 says:

I and also my pals ended up checking the best tricks found on your site and so unexpectedly developed a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the web blog owner for them. The young men had been happy to study them and have in effect in actuality been taking advantage of those things. I appreciate you for truly being considerably kind as well as for making a choice on this form of magnificent subject matter most people are really desperate to discover. Our own honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

11. biden hydroxychloroquine what is hydroxychloroquine sulfate hydroxychloroquine sulfate uses

12. hydroxychloroquine sulfate chloroquine death hydroxychoriquin

13. chloroquine phosphate brand name plaquenil online hydrocychloroquine

14. off white says:

I wish to voice my admiration for your generosity giving support to those people that should have help on this important study. Your personal commitment to getting the message up and down came to be rather helpful and has always allowed people just like me to get to their desired goals. Your personal invaluable report indicates much to me and extremely more to my mates. Best wishes; from everyone of us.

15. I am only commenting to make you know what a incredible experience my girl developed studying your web page. She discovered a wide variety of issues, including what it is like to possess a great coaching nature to let many others easily fully grasp certain advanced things. You undoubtedly surpassed readers’ expected results. I appreciate you for giving the practical, trustworthy, informative and as well as fun tips on that topic to Ethel.

16. kyrie 7 says:

My spouse and i were so joyful that Edward could carry out his inquiry because of the precious recommendations he discovered through the weblog. It’s not at all simplistic to simply continually be releasing helpful tips that some others have been selling. And now we fully understand we need you to appreciate because of that. The type of explanations you made, the simple blog navigation, the friendships you aid to promote – it is many overwhelming, and it’s really aiding our son and our family reckon that that content is interesting, and that’s extremely vital. Thank you for everything!

17. yeezy 350 says:

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily spectacular chance to check tips from here. It is usually so excellent and jam-packed with a lot of fun for me and my office friends to visit your site at least 3 times weekly to read through the newest secrets you have got. And definitely, I’m just at all times astounded for the beautiful guidelines you serve. Certain two facts in this posting are unquestionably the finest we’ve ever had.

18. can you buy chloroquine over the counter hydroxychloroquine reviews hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects

19. yeezy 500 says:

I must get across my gratitude for your kindness supporting women who really need guidance on your matter. Your personal commitment to passing the solution all through appeared to be definitely productive and has without exception helped associates much like me to attain their aims. The warm and friendly instruction indicates a lot to me and still more to my mates. Regards; from all of us.

20. air jordan says:

Thank you so much for giving everyone such a wonderful possiblity to read articles and blog posts from here. It is always very good and full of a good time for me personally and my office mates to search your site really 3 times weekly to read through the newest things you will have. Of course, we are usually amazed with your superb hints served by you. Some 2 tips in this article are rather the very best we have ever had.

21. yeezy says:

A lot of thanks for your own efforts on this web site. My niece delights in doing internet research and it’s really obvious why. A number of us hear all regarding the lively tactic you present efficient tips on the web blog and in addition invigorate participation from other individuals on that issue so our favorite simple princess is now understanding a lot of things. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. Your carrying out a remarkable job.

22. plaquenil para que sirve hydroxychloroquine biden hydroxychloroquine medication

23. erythromax zepak antibiotics zepak antibiotics

24. I simply had to thank you very much once more. I am not sure the things that I would have handled without the actual creative concepts shared by you regarding this area of interest. It previously was a difficult case in my position, but being able to see your well-written form you dealt with that took me to leap for gladness. I’m just happy for the information and even have high hopes you comprehend what an amazing job you are providing educating the others thru your website. Most likely you have never come across all of us.

25. I enjoy you because of all your valuable hard work on this web page. Gloria delights in doing investigations and it’s really obvious why. All of us hear all of the compelling means you make valuable techniques via the web blog and in addition strongly encourage response from other people on this issue and our simple princess is truly being taught a lot of things. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. Your conducting a brilliant job.

26. yeezy 350 v2 says:

I’m also writing to let you be aware of of the brilliant experience our girl obtained studying yuor web blog. She even learned several things, not to mention what it is like to possess an incredible giving heart to make folks with ease grasp a number of very confusing things. You actually exceeded her expected results. Thank you for supplying these helpful, dependable, explanatory and as well as cool tips on that topic to Julie.