Bow Before Me, Mortals

// August 18th, 2007 // Internets

Your Score: The Oracle
33% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 27% Emotiveness, 76% Perceptiveness

Heuristic, detached, and analytical to a fualt, you are most like The Oracle. You are able to tackle any subject with a fine toothed comb, and you possess an ability to pinpoint nuances and shades of meaning that other people do not have and cannot understand. Accomplishment and realization of ideas are, for you, secondary to the rigorous exploration of ideas and questions — you are, first and foremost, a theorist. You hate authority, convention, tradition, and under no circumstances do you accept a leadership role (although, you will gladly advise leadership when they’re going astray, whether they want you to or not). Abstraction and generalities are your interests, details and particulars are usually inconsequential and uninteresting. You excel at language, mathematics and philosophy.

You are typically easy-going and non-confrontational until someone violates one of the very few principles that you deem sacred, at which point you can fly into a rage. Although you possess a much greater understanding of process and systems than the people around you, you are always conscious of the possibility that you’ve missed something or made a mistake. You don’t tend to become attached to particular theories, and will immediately discard mistaken notions once they’re revealed to be incorrect (but you don’t tolerate iconoclasts who try to discredit validated theories through the use of fallacies and bad data). Despite being outwardly humble, you probably think of yourself as being smarter than most other people. That’s because you are. In fact, in your dealings with people your understanding of their motives is so expansive that you know what they’re going to say before they say it, and in world affairs, you usually know what is going to take place before it actually does. This ability would make you unbeatable in debates if only you were a little less pensive about your own conclusions, and a little more outgoing.

Famous people like you: Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Adam Smith, Thomas Jefferson, John McWhorter, Ramanujan, Marie Curie, Kurt Godel
Stay clear of: Apollo, Icarus, Hermes, Aphrodite
Seek out: Atlas, Prometheus, Daedalus

Do the Greek Mythology Personality Test

Via Tom

28,726 Responses to “Bow Before Me, Mortals”

1. Friends, I looked at the comments and entered 2 hours later, mine came ??

2. You’ve been following for 2 years, at least write it down, you’re unscrupulous ????

3. sonunda teknoloji ilerledi de bunu da yaptilar ??

4. hrana pisici says:

Amazing blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost
    on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are
    so many options out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any recommendations? Cheers!

5. discuss says:

Search Enggine Optimisation(SEO) takes considerable amount of time and effort,
    and itt can be really had to grow your business and brand organically through search results.
    That’s where SMM Panel come too yoour rescue. Social
    networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and quickly
    becoming onee of the best ways to reacxh out to potential nnew customers, andd providing value
    and support to existing ones. Our cheapest SMM Panel, will help you get
    instant results and grow your following.
    discuss

6. Arrived 10 minutes later my followers thank you

7. cvvkbplutt says:

Любители делать ставки на футбольные матчи будут рады сайту https://stavka.me/ – на нем постоянно публикуются прогнозы для будущих матчей. Прогнозы помогут узнать, какая команда может выиграть, и на кого стоит сделать ставку. Такая помощь особенно актуально в тех случаях, когда играют одинаково сильные команды и сделать выбор без помощи тяжело. Про каждый прогноз можно узнать подробнее, например, какие статистические данные использовались для получения коэффициента.

8. If these are true, the ground will move ??

9. “After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that service? Thanks!”

10. I quite like reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

My site … เรียนต่อนิวซีแลนด์

11. Gxdfna says:

erectile dysfunction medicines – over the counter ed pills best drug for ed

12. Sevdigim çocugu stalkladigimi saniyordum megersem oda beni stalkliyormus hemen açiliyorum :)

13. Today we learned about our secret admirers…

14. Followers for your Turkish information??

15. NelsonCor says:

ugearsmodels wooden modelling kits https://dirstop.com/story9479383/ukrainian-bridge-llc wood models kits

16. is this really real? ??

17. Arkadaslar uygulama cidden çalisiyor sok geçiriyorum su an??

18. I follow your work closely.

19. Would you like tea or coffee, Stalkers?

20. Şanlıurfa Uyducu olarak, uydunuzda oluşabilecek her türlü arızada, Şanlıurfanın tüm bölgelerine 7/24 aralıksız hizmet vermekteyiz.

21. Aninda Yüklendi artik burdayim??

22. cbd deals says:

Good article. I’m experiencing many of these issues
    as well..

23. BerniceSmoma says:

And her 1,19 cm, 19 kg with a brown eyes, and the same age. is it erotic kisses Bordell Salzgitter vergon poringa also an instant favourite great challenge thank you .

24. site says:

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be oon the net
    the easiest thing too be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whie people think about worries that theyy
    plainly don’t knoow about. You managed to hit the nail upon thhe top
    and defined ouut the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely bbe back to get more. Thanks
    site

25. Çok Güzel bir uygulama

26. my followers have arrived thank you??

27. GeorgePar says:

DRAGONFLY официальный интернет-магазин российского производителя одежды. Экипировка для снегохода, комбинезон для снегохода, одежда для снегохода, горнолыжная экипировка, комбинезон горнолыжный, сноубордическая одежда, комбинезоны для сноуборда, горнолыжная куртка, мотоэкипировка, мотокуртки, эндуро, экипировка для квадроцикла, термобелье снегоходная экипировка

28. JamesDal says:

пение птиц музыка http://zarabotokforum.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=513 как развить голос для пения

29. Nice weblog here! Additionally your website so much up
    very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

30. Siteye giris yaptiktan sonra çikan kisiler mi???

31. is this really real? ??

32. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!

However, how can we communicate?

33. Oha 1 saat geçtikten sonra 1000 Takipçi geldi ??

34. I don’t know who is the admin but congratulations came after 3 hours my follower

35. Arrived 10 minutes later my followers thank you

36. Çok Güzel bir uygulama

37. Zeeni Sports Uniforms

38. I went crazy when I saw my stalkers

39. my followers have arrived thank you??

40. I had a broken day but now I’m happy

41. Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to
    ask. Does operating a well-established website
    like yours take a massive amount work? I’m brand new to
    running a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Thankyou!

42. ClaudeLax says:

Присутствие подборе стеклопакета следует исходить с индивидуальных условий, выставляемых ко системы, но кроме того погоды. С Целью ареалов со горячим климатом довольно станет однокамерного низкоэмиссионного либо попросту однокамерного стеклопакета. Во других вариантах правильнее подбирать двухкамерные системы.
    купить пластиковые окна в воронеже

43. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done
    a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful
    to you.

my page – เจ้ามือหวย

44. Lqazo99 says:

yybz80 http://otcstromectol.com/ ivermectin 1 creme generisk

45. xnkjhunask says:

Познавательный портал https://lbuckshee.com/ размещает последние новости России и мира, которые доступны всем пользователям. Новости спорта, политики, экономики, моды представлены в отдельных категориях. Самая актуальная информация размещается на главной странице, здесь же вы найдете прогноз погоды, музыкальные плейлисты, гороскоп. На форумах можно оставлять вопросы, обсуждать интересные темы, делиться своим мнением – эта возможность доступна после регистрации.

46. I’ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you set to create this type of fantastic
    informative web site.

47. HenryBOf says:

Купите водительские права по лучшей цене от 18000 рублей, только в компании prava112 ! Лучшие условия по покупки удостоверения водителя , с минимальным сроком оформления всего лишь несколько дней. Оформляйте заветный документ в компании права112 и уже через несколько дней сможете получить комплект документов прямо на почте.

48. I think that is one of the most important info for me.

And i’m satisfied studying your article. However want to observation on some common things, The web
    site taste is great, the articles is really great : D.
    Just right process, cheers