What sort of Hipster are you?

// December 13th, 2004 // Internets

You're Not a Hipster!
You’re Not a Hipster!
Take What sort of Hipster are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey‘s Personality Test Generator.

You’re actually not much of a Hipster. Congratulations! You may have Hipster style, but you’re healthy, you eat right, you have a decent job you enjoy, your finances are stable, you plan on buying a house (if you don’t already own one) and settling down before you’re 35, you have friends you like, your friends like you, and you can honestly say you’re pretty damn happy. Perhaps you should adopt a Hipster and draw them into your perfect lair . . .

via The Backyard

7 Responses to “What sort of Hipster are you?”

1. noo noo says:

I am a fashion plate. I think it goes well with being ‘whorish’ don’t you?
    “You know what’s “in” and what’s “out,” and you give those trends the finger! You wear what you want and get damn respect for it. You still own pants you wore in high school. Your hair is five different shades of hip. You make it cool to shop at Goodwill, the Gap, and even Walmart. You hang out in crowded bars and restaurants, but don’t care if anyone is even looking at you (though they are). You’re swank and friendly and at ease just about anywhere. You’re well-liked and talked about. The world wants to be just like you.”

2. jin says:

I got rockstar
    I think it’s a bad thing to be a hipster because being a hipster now is like an indie band selling out because it’s hit the mass public
    it’s now hip to be anti-hipster, because then you really know what’s up! haha :D

3. Em says:

My god! That is very impressive. I am proud to know someone so darn hip!

4. Ren says:

Forgive my crude attempt at cutting and pasting from the interweb. I’m just quite pleased by the results. Hooray!
    You’re the Indie Guru!Take What sort of Hipster are you? today!Created with Rum and Monkey’s Personality Test Generator.You’re practically too cool for words. You’ve got more indie rock knowledge in your pinky finger than Guided By Voices has songs! You went to your first Mudhoney concert when you were 14. You knew Green Day before they sold out to the masses. You can name every side project Lou Barlow has been in, complete with all album and song titles. You throw out words like “Thurston,” “lo-fi,” and “Kill Rock Stars.” You wear jeans, old band tees, Converse. You hang with other gurus and people you can lord over. You’re intelligent, but big-headed. Passionate, but hot-tempered. You will one day rule the earth.

5. acp says:

Then it didn’t ask us the right questions ;-)

6. Em says:

I think it means we are completely UNHIP!

Dammit.

7. acp says:

same… but what does it all mean?